Skip to content

Peddler, Solicitor, Transient Merchant Permit Application

To apply for a Peddler, Solicitor, and Transient Merchant License, please read all the requirements and information below.

  • Food Trucks operating within Adel’s city limits are required to obtain this license.
  • Council approval is required for anyone using the public streets for business purposes.

Please contact Adel City Hall at (515) 993-4525 or City Clerk Carrie Erickson at to obtain an application.

  • Please Note: There is a minimum waiting period of three business days, as the application materials need to be reviewed by several departments.

Chapter 122 – Peddlers, Solicitors, and Transient Merchants Ordinance