Skip to content

Serve on a City Board or Commision

There are no openings currently available. Please check back in the spring of 2022.

Occasionally, a mid-term opening will be announced on this page, in the City’s newsletter, or on the City’s Facebook page.

If there are openings listed above and you would like to apply to serve on a City of Adel board or commission, please submit the form below. Alternatively, you may download this form and email it to City Clerk Carrie Erickson at or return it to Adel City Hall.

  • Please Note: Besides the nonresident Library Board Trustee, all other boards and commissions require residency within the City of Adel’s city limits.
  • Please click on the link above to review the latest openings. If no openings are listed, please wait or check with Adel City Hall first before applying.