Skip to content
Alert : Please Review The City's Coronavirus Update:

Sound Permit Application

To apply for a sound permit, please download and complete this form and return to Adel City Hall or send to Alternatively, you may submit the application by filling out the form below. If you submit the form below, please send the appropriate permit fee to City Hall.