The ADM School District needs volunteers to assist with the crossing guard duties at the crosswalk near the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive South/Highway 169. Start date – August 30th.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Basic computer knowledge to complete online training
- Ability to stand for periods of time from 45 minutes to an hour
- Be able to lift, hold and carry a traffic stop sign paddle
- Ability to discern when to create safety breaks in traffic patterns
- Ability to communicate safety instructions to students
Volunteers are needed Monday through Friday in the mornings (07:30 a.m. -08:00 a.m.) and afternoons (3:30 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.). Friday afternoons from 1:00p.m.-1:30 p.m.
If interested, please contact the Adel Police Department at 515-993-6723.