Skip to content

Stop or Transfer Municipal Services

Please fill out and submit the form below to stop or transfer municipal services. Alternatively, you may print out this form and email to Accounting Clerk Emily Light at You may also return the completed form to City Hall. If you print the form, please complete the highlighted sections only.