Skip to content

Start Municipal Services

If you would like to start water/sewer services and garbage pickup, please submit the form below. Alternatively, you may print or fill out this form and send it to Accounting Clerk Emily Light at You may also return the completed form to City Hall.

Please be sure to read the municipal services agreement before submitting this form.

Note that the following form will require a social security number. Please do not submit your SSN through this online form. You must call or visit City Hall to provide your SSN if you submit this form online.